miércoles, 30 de noviembre de 2011

Radio's Show




Lihex: good morning people! My name is Lihex with the certificate of locution number 59687, and my partner is Elias, we are broadcasting from my Home, for the whole world.
Elias: People Good morning..!! My name is Elias with the certificate of locution number 69874, is a nice morning outside, ok it's time for get up, and have a wonderful day.
*Yes or no Lihex???
Lihex: Yeah Baby! The weather is beautiful outside, and is a perfect day because everything is going to be good to everyone that are listening this radio show.   
Elias: we have an interesting radio show today, because we bring to you different interviews, questions in the street, somebody calling us, and a guest.
*what topics we'll talking about?
Lihex: Well, the topics are: movies, technology, beauty, and others.
Knock, Knock (someone knock on the door)
Lihex: It’s my sister, come here. Elias this is my sister Lianni, Lianni this is my partner Elias.
Elias: Hi Lianni! Nice to meet you J
Lianni: Nice to meet you too! I’m a little exciting because is my first time here.
Lihex: Don’t worry..! Everything it’s going to be ok xD
       Lianni we have a few questions for you.
Elias: what are you studying?
Lianni: I’m studying
Elias: that is an interesting career. Now, we have fast questions and fast answers with the first thing that come to you to the mind.   
Lihex: ¿What movie did you see last night?
Lianni: I saw Transformers 3.
Elias: ¿Whon are the actors?
Lianni: Shia La Beauf and Josh Duhamel.
Lihex: ¿How can you explain the movie?
Lianni: It’s about a robot-car war, some guy tries to help, and save the world with the help of the robot-car.
Lianni: sorry but I have to go! This was a fantastic moment, see you soon guys, and take care.
Elias: Lianni you were incredible, bye
Lihex: was fun having you here with us, thank you very much for coming!
Elias: We have a call..!!
Lihex: hello! Who is it?
Vanessa (audience): hello guys!
Elias: hi vane! I want to speak with you about beauty.
Lihex: we are going to do some fast questions. For you, ¿What is more important inner beauty or outer beauty?   
Vanessa (audience): It’s the inner beauty because it can measure the quality of the people.
Elias:¿Do you think that be extremely skinny is healthy and beautiful?
Vanessa (audience): I think that anything extremely is not good.
Lihex: that is true. ¿Do you fell beautiful every day?
Vanessa (audience): depends of my mood.
Elias: yesterday morning we recorded the segment called questions in the streets, and we found a nice friend called Genesis. We ask her some questions about today topics.
Lihex: Hi! What’s your name?
Genesis (questions in the street): Hi! I’m Genesis.
Elias: can we do a couple of questions to you?
Genesis (questions in the street): yes, no problem!
Elias-Lihex: Ok.
Lihex: What do you think about the next generation of cell phones?
Genesis (questions in the street): Well, I think that the next generation is really cool.
Elias: that's sounds exciting! ¿Why?
Genesis (questions in the street): Because we can do a lot of things. It makes us easy some diary activities.
Elias: ¿why do you use a Smartphone?
Genesis: (questions in the street): I use a Smartphone because I’m a college student and the Smartphone allows me organize all my activities and classes as well as maintaining connections to friends and family. 
Lihex: thank you so much Genesis. See you soon, and take care.
Lihex: sorry guys but we don’t have more time, we have to go..!!!! I hope see you soon, and take care.
Elias: Thanks everybody for listening us! So,
E-L: This was the delicious morning radio’s show because “You can find a different taste”

Making of




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario