miércoles, 14 de septiembre de 2011

Love at First Time

Look at the Video, read and listend the dialoge:








Alicia: Ohhh My….!!!
Alicia: Oh! Who are you?
Roberto: Excuseme but…!
Alicia: Jum!! Getout here!
Roberto: My machine! What happened?  I have something special for check it.
Alicia: Hey!..What are you doing?  What is this?
Roberto: Look at this princess…This will not hurt you.
Alicia: Really?
Roberto: Yes...Let me show you what does is it!
Alicia: It’s beautiful.
Roberto: Yes! These lights are incredible amazing. So I want to show you something about my life...come on princess...First I was in a balloon. Second I was fixing my machine and then I got fly it but I hit with a tree.
Alicia: Jajajajajajaja it’s so funny!
Roberto: What’s happend?
Alicia: Oh!..nothing!!
Roberto: Mmmm… Don’t worry. Let’s see my machine… It’s wonderful and I think it works yet. Come with me princess!
Alicia: No! you’re crazy.
Roberto: No! look I’m going to turn on this…Do you see? Hey where are you princess?
Alicia: Sorry I’m afraid.
Roberto: Mm… Ok don’t worry…Goodbye.
Alicia: Hey wait! You forgot your glasses!...My love!
Roberto: My princess!! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario